Are you looking for employment in the plastics industry? Do you want to work with energetic, forward-thinking individuals? Do you want to be part of a dedicated team in a goal oriented environment? Do you want to share your talents and educational experience in a rapidly growing, international company?
We employ key talent in such areas as: Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance/Machine Shop, Industrial Sales, Accounting, Research & Development, Marketing and Production Management. We seek employees who possess excellent communication skills, are willing to take on challenges and share their creative talents.
If you answered "Yes" to any of the questions above and have skills to contribute to our goals, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Employment Opportunities
Business Development Manager
Ideal candidates will have:
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience
- BS/BA degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM (preferably ACT)
- Proven ability to set and achieve goals
- Ability to negotiate and overcome objections successfully
- A winning can do attitude with a passion for success
View Additional Details About This Opening
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental, life, 401(k), profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. Send resume to email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer